Enjoy our Inviting West Hollywood Neighborhood
The Chamberlain hotel is conveniently located in a residential neighborhood of West Hollywood, Los Angeles' bustling bordering district featuring stylish restaurants and bars, chic boutiques and shops, galleries, museums and other trendy West Hollywood attractions. Nestled between the Sunset strip and Santa Monica Boulevard, our hotel places you only minutes away from must-see Hollywood attractions including the Kodak Theatre, Sunset Boulevard and Melrose Avenue.
The Chamberlain West Hollywood
1000 Westmount Drive
West Hollywood, CA 90069
Check out our Los Angeles Map and start planning the perfect getaway.
From Los Angeles Airport (16.5 mi)
- Head South on World Way toward West Way
- Keep left at the fork and merge onto W Century Blvd
- Take the 1-405 N ramp to Sacramento
- Keep left and merge onto 1-405 N
- Take exit 55A toward CA-2/Santa Monica Blvd
- Merge onto Cotner Avenue
- Turn right at Santa Monica Blvd
- Make a U-turn at N La Cienega Blvd
- Take the first right onto W Knoll Dr
- At traffic circle, take the 1st exit onto Westmount Dr
- Relax. You're here.
From Bob Hope Airport (10.7 mi)
- Head southwest and take 1st left toward N Hollywood Way
- Turn right toward N Hollywood Way
- Take the 1st right onto N Hollywood Way
- Turn right at W Olive Ave
- Continue onto Barham Blvd
- Turn left at Cahuenga Blvd W
- Continue onto N Highland Ave
- Turn right at Fountain Ave
- Turn left at N La Cienega Blvd
- Take the 1st right onto Hollywood Dr
- Take the first left onto Westmount Dr
- Congratulations. You've arrived.